Forthcoming . “Methods in Analytic Philosophy: A Contemporary Reader” (co-edited with Joachim Horvath & Michael Titlebaum), Philpapers.
2022. “Foundational issues in conceptual engineering” (co-edited with Manuel Gustavo Isaac), Special issue of Inquiry: An interdisciplinary journal of philosophy; Contributors: James Andow, Delia Belleri, David Chalmers, Catarina Dutilh Novaes, Eugen Fischer, Viktoria Knoll, Edouard Machery, Amie Thomasson.
Forthcoming. “Folk intuitions about reference change and the causal theory of reference” (with Alex Wiegmann), Ergo. Preprint.
2022. “Foundational Issues in Conceptual Engineering: Introduction and Overview” (with Manuel Gustavo Isaac), Inquiry, online-first. Open access: https://doi.org/10.1080/0020174X.2022.2028230
2021. “Why conceptual engineers should not worry about topics”, Erkenntnis, online-first. Open access: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10670-021-00446-1.
2021. “Experimental philosophy and the method of cases” (with Joachim Horvath), Philosophy Compass, 16 (1): e12716. Open access: https://doi.org/10.1111/phc3.12716
2021. “Engineering what? On concepts in conceptual engineering”, Synthese, 199 (1-2): 1955-1975. Open access: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11229-020-02868-w
2020. “There is no dilemma for conceptual engineering. Reply to Max Deutsch”, Philosophical Studies, 178 (7): 2279-2291. Open access: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11098-020-01546-4
(For Deutsch’s response to this paper see here.)
2022. “Conceptual Engineering. Begriffe auf dem Prüfstand”, in: Niklas Grouls and Laura Martena (eds.), Anspruch und Methode der Philosophie. Stimmen aus der Gegenwart, WBG. Open access.
“Ein Rassismus ohne Rassisten?”, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, June 24, 2020.
Work in progress (different stages)
- A paper on the metaphilosophical implications of the implementation challenge to conceptual engineering
- A paper on psycholinguistic biases and their role in linguistic interventions
- A survey article on conceptual engineering (joint work)
- Another survey article on conceptual engineering (joint work)
- A paper on the cognitive impact of conceptual engineering (joint work)
- An experimental philosophy paper on cross-cultural differences concerning race-ascriptions (joint work)
- A paper on the nature and implications of mere verbalness
- A paper on Chalmers’ virtual realism